Superior is Your Reliable, Fully Stocked Source to Safeguard
Your Workers and Jobsite from the Cold!
Preventative measures are crucial for cold weather success in the construction industry. Often, special products, supplies and equipment such as curing blankets, concrete additives and ground heaters are necessary to maximize jobsite efficiency and ensure that all of your projects keep moving and are completed on schedule. With over 50 years of industry experience – Superior is your one stop source for all of your winter preparedness needs. Our trained experts are here to help you with your cold-weather planning and preparation.
- Calcium Chloride – Pellets & Flakes
- Concrete Additives & Admixtures
- Concrete Insulating Blankets – Various Layer Types
- Poly Tarps – Various Sizes
- Poly Sheeting – 4 Mil. – 30 Mil.
- Reinforced Poly Sheeting – String/Woven (Standard or Fire Retardant)
- Safe Step Ice Melter
- Scaffold Tarps Fire Retardant – Various Styles & Sizes
- Snow Removal Tarps
Winter Rental Season Runs From 12/3/19 to 3/30/20
400,000 BTU Blaze Indirect/Diesel
400,000 BTU Blaze Indirect/Propane/N.G.
450,000 BTU Frost Fighter Indirect / Propane/N.G.
1,000,000 BTU Indirect / Propane
375,000 BTU Heater / Propane
400,000 BTU Heater / Propane/N.G.
750,000 BTU Ductable Heater / Propane/N.G.
950,000 BTU Ductable Heater / Propane
1,500,000 BTU Heater / Propane/N.G.
CALL FOR PRICING
CALL FOR PRICING
Ground Heater Rentals:
Crown HK 150
Crown HK 500
Bobcat S175 / S530 w/Bucket
John Deere 310 Backhoe
CAT Skid Steers 232 / 246
CAT Skid Steers 262
Track Skid Steer Mustang / CAT
CAT Loader 906 / 907 / 908
Snow Pusher Rental
- These prices do not include delivery to jobsite
- HK 500 Crown heaters include generators
- There are (5) HK 500 units and (1) HK 150 in stock and ready to rent
- Re-rental ground heaters are available upon request
- Bobcats include bucket, lights and enclosures with heat
- Skid steers and loaders are allowed 200 hours of run time per season, $45 an hour past 200 hours.
- CAT equipment include glass enclosures and heat
- Skid Steer snow pushers, blades or snow blower attachments are available for additional cost
- Backhoes include heat and lights
- Backhoe snow pushers are available for additional cost
- Snow blowers, tractors and w/b loaders are available
- CAT Models 910, 914, 924, 930, 938, 950 Loaders pricing available upon request
- These prices do not include delivery to the jobsite, set up, regulators, hoses or duct work
- All electric connections and gas connections are the responsibility of the renter
- We rent 100 lb, 100 gallon, 500 gallon and 1000 gallon propane tanks and set up is available for propane fired heaters through Hocon
- Re-rental 1,000,000 BTU indirect heaters or larger are available upon request
- We also carry: 150,000 BTU propane or kerosene, 200,000- 250,000 radiant heaters and infrared heater, 10,000 and 20,000 watt electric heaters
- Please ask us about packaging heater set ups with tanks, propane or natural gas
Additional Items for Rent:
- Air Movers (Fans)
- Backhoe Loaders
- Bobcat Loaders
- Ductable Blowers
- Electric Concrete Blanket
- Electric Heaters (1,500 – 9,000 Watt)
- Flame Throwers
- Generators (500 Watt – 800 KVA)
- Ground Heaters
- Indirect Heaters
- Natural Gas Heaters
- Kerosene Heaters (50K – 350K BTU)
- Propane Heaters (80K – 2,000,000 BTU)
- Light Towers
- Portable Lighting
- Propane Cylinders (100 lb.)
- Dewatering Pumps, Gas & Diesel (2”- 6”)
- Snow Blowers
Equipment & Supplies
Superior Carries All of the Brands You Know & Trust – We Also Service What We Sell!
Ariens® Snow Blowers
Cold Weather Workwear
Drum & Bucket Heaters
EasyHeat Roof Deicing Cables
Flashlights / Temporary Lighting
Heaters – Kerosene / Propane / Electric
Ice Melt – Calcium Chloride / Rock Salt
- Propane Fuel & Tanks
- Propane Torches
- Roof Rakes
- Salt / Sand Spreaders
- Snow Shovels / Ice Choppers
- STIHL® Chain Saws
- Tarps / Rip Stop Blue & Green
- Traction Sand / Tube Sand
- Winter Apparel
With 4 Stocked, Full Service CT Locations to Serve All Your Jobsite Needs!
Superior is the Only Name Contractors Need to Know for Top Quality Maintenance & Repair for Small Construction Equipment on Most Brands.